The top 10 games for the iPod are the following:
1. Mind Dojo – this is a puzzle game introduced by D. Belement and you need to answer several questions. You earn scores when you answer the questions correctly. The game tests the player’s intelligence and since it is timed, you can easily track your improvement.
2. Smash – this game is similar to the arcade games. You need to hit the blocks with a ball in order to breakout.
3. Omega Ball – this is also known as Peg Solitaire
4. Poker (Fat Free) – this is the poker game which you can play for recreation. You can send an instant message to other players through the iPod’s messaging system.
5. Reversi – white and black tokens are found on a board and in order to win the game, you should have more of the black tokens instead of the white ones.
6. iMinesweeper – are you familiar with the computer game Minesweeper? This is the new game version for the iPod.
7. Chess – this game provides intellectual challenge and you’re free to choose the suitable level for you and your opponent.
9. Battle at the sea
10. Battle Fleet – see Ted and Bill as they battle with the Grim Reaper
These are the top ten games that you can download for your iPod Touch. Choose only the ones that you’re interested in so that the games don’t take up much of the memory space.