5. There are also stuffed toys which go well for the season. If you look around, you might find something similar to Merlin the Cat, Hocus the Bear, Ghoulianne the Ghost, Pocus the Bear, Shriekers the Ghost or Ghosters the Ghost.
6. For kids who are not interested in cuddling, give them something like an action figure that came from a Halloween movie. You are sure to find some that appeared in movies like the Nightmare Before Christmas, Nightmare on Elm Street or Batman. There are also the classics characters like Frankenstein, the Headless Horseman or a simple skeleton.
7. A lot of countries especially those in Asia celebrate Halloween by lighting a candle so the dead will be able to walk about the earth by seeing what is ahead which is probably why giving candles is also an interesting idea. With aromatherapy being quite popular, give this person a scented candle that they can light and smell.
8. For people you know who love to write, why not get them stationary that also features this holiday. Better give this early so they will be able to use most of it before Christmas.
9. One gift that you can give someone without spending any money is help the host of the party. You can even cook, set up the place and clean up afterward because their hands will be full and they will need all the support available to make the party as successful as possible.
There are a lot of interesting gifts that you can give your friends and loved ones this Halloween. So see what is available and then make or buy it.